Thursday, May 5, 2011

48 hrs... $$ 5,000... What to do???

WOW...!!!! If I had $5,000 and only 48 hours to spend that money, I would fly to Rome and spend my 48 hours there. I am a world traveler and I enjoy visiting other countries and learning about other cultures. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to travel with my parents all over Europe. I have visited the majority of the European countries - Italy, Spain, Monaco, France, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Greece, Turkey. I have been in the most popular cities in these countries. The one city that I haven't had the chance to visit yet is Rome. I have a passion for Italy and the Italian culture. My godmother's daughter lives in Italy and I have had the chance to visit her numerous times and become familiar with the Italian culture. I've never been to Rome though... I have seen numerous documentaries about the city and its rich historical background. I would love to spend 48 hours in Rome and get a feel of the culture of Rome. I'm sure 48 hours will not be enough to see everything and go everywhere, but it will be the start of a a great adventure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment